We are so thankful that the contractions went away almost completely later that afternoon and they began to talk about moving me to the Antepartum area. Antepartum is the area of the hospital where they work to keep you pregnant as long as possible when your water breaks early as long as you aren't having any other complications.
They moved me to my Antepartum room about 6 pm and I was able to sit up and ride in a wheelchair and eat for the first time in almost 24 hours since my contractions had stopped! Brent was with me this entire time and got me settled in to what will be my room until Little Buddy is delivered. Because my water broke, I will have to remain in the hospital until he comes.
![]() |
| Sitting up and eating for the first time in almost 24 hours |
I cried and prayed alot overnight. I had my plans set for the next 2 months. I had a nursery to get ready and baby BOY clothes to buy and get washed up and ready, a 2 year old birthday and aquarium trip, spring is finally here and plans with the big girls and suddenly I am in a hospital room for the duration of my pregnancy and trying to keep our baby boy in for as many days as possible so he can be born safely. My plans were suddenly completely out of my control and came to a full complete STOP. I cried and prayed and once again the Lord reminded me to hand Him my plans and trust Him completely with His plans for our son, our family and all the plans I thought I had made. So we again are trusting in this very unknown situation that God is good, His plans are good and He is Faithful Every Single Day.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are My ways your ways, " saysthe Lord
For as the heavens are above the earth so are My ways above your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts"
Isaiah 55:8-9


No comments:
Post a Comment