Thursday, April 25, 2019

Day 22: We Have A Possible Exit Date!

Thursday, April 25, 2019
22 days total here and 21 days on the particular unit I'm on that cares for moms and babies and works to keep those babies growing and safely in mom! I spent my 1st full day here in Labor and Delivery with them trying to get him settled and make sure he wasn't going to try to come right away, so 3 weeks total here on this unit. I also reached 33 weeks today and in addition today...
We have a confirmed anticipated arrival date for our Little Buddy!!
                                     MAY 6, 2019!!
This is the day they plan to induce me so he can be born. I will be 34.5 weeks then. At that point he has grown enough that the doctors say that he will be better out of my tummy than continuing to remain inside.
Of course, we understand that at any point this date could change if 1) he decides to arrive before then and I go into labor or 2) if there should be any complications for him or me. We are praying that neither of those two things happen, though we do know that they are possible.
We are praying he stays in and continues to grow healthy and strong and exceed that 5 pound mark and that we will meet him safely in 11 days!!!
So the countdown begins- as of right now, we only have 11 days left till we meet our little son!

No comments:

Post a Comment