Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Day 13: Ultrasound Time

Tuesday brought around the chance to see our Little Buddy again! He hid his face at first but then we did get a little view. In the picture he is actually looking straight at us with one arm under his chin and another one right beside his head!
He gave us the clearest picture of the ultrasound of his little leg and this cute little foot
He looks like a kicker like his Daddy already!
Most importantly, they checked and he has not changed position, so he is still head down and hopefully this still means no c section when the time comes for him to arrive. I was a little concerned he had flipped since he had been super wiggly over the past 2 days, but all is good!
My fluid levels had dropped a little from the ultrasound done last Friday but still above when I was first admitted to the hospital. My doctor said the levels are considered stable and still good so we were thankful for that good news too.
Little Buddy and I spent a little time this morning and again this afternoon and Brent got me into the sunshine downstairs for a few minutes early this morning before he had to leave for work.  I told him it was the most sun I had been in for 2 full weeks! We are 13 days in, that is including our admission late that Wednesday night. Just a couple more days and we will have made it to 32 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment